You have about 15 seconds to make an impression on your website’s visitors! That is indeed the average time that people stay connected to a webpage.
A lot of freelancers, coaches, solo-entrepreneurs and small business owners worry about their website looking “good”. That is not were the focus should be!
Whether you already have a website or are about to build one, this episode will take you through the essentials and templates to make your website turn visitors into customers!
“The only purpose of your website is to convert visitors into customers, esthetics will not do that!”
You will discover the 3 goals that your website had to achieve, and some more insights to help you build an effective website.
These are particularly important information if you want to grow a successful portable business!
What you will learn:
- Why esthetics of your website is not what you should focus on
- How to capture website visitors attention
- How to turn them into potential customers
- What should you focus on when building your website
- What are the online tools that can help you achieve these goals
This episode is also available in blog format
Resources and inspiration:
- Check list to build your website
- SEO resources with Neil Patel
- Average time spent on a website
- 99 design to find a webdesigner or graphic designer
Take Action Right Now
- Click here to download your free website templates to design a website that converts visitors into customers!
- Share in the comments what changes will you make based on this episode’s insights