As soon as you enter into business, you have to be aware of your rights and duties.
Everything that has to do with legal “stuff” can immediately feel very complex and daunting.
However, it is important to get familiar with what you should put in place in order to be compliant with the law and not put your business at risk.
In this episode, we will simplify things for you by bringing you some of the key legal aspects you need to consider.
“Don’t let the legal stuff stop you from taking action”
Bobby Klinck, expert lawyer for online businesses will tell you how to protect your business with some of the basics you need to have.
Although Bobby specializes in American law, a lot of what he shares is very common to a lot of countries.
DISCLAIMER: Anything we share in this episode should not be considered as legal advice, you need to do your own due diligence and check if this information applies to your specific case.
Bobby Klinck is a Harvard Law Grad turned Online Entrepreneur, but he’s not your typical lawyer! He speaks English (not legalese), he tells funny stories, makes fun of lawyers, uses wacky photos, and peppers in “dad jokes,” pop-culture references, and poop emojis.
He built a multi-six figure business selling legal templates to online entrepreneurs and in the process found his entrepreneurial superpowers… connecting with his fans at a deep level and writing addictive emails. The copywriters on his list tend to keep a “Bobby Swipe File” and one even called him one of the best email marketers in the business.
Nowadays, he helps online entrepreneurs build the badass businesses of their dreams… and make sure they’re protected along the way.
What you will learn
- What the main legal areas are that you have to cover in your business
- What the simple things are that you can do so protect your business without investing in a lot of money in a lawyer
- What the main legal mistakes to avoid in your business are
Resources and inspiration:
- Get Bobby’s free legal basic training
- Get access to Bobby’s legal template and online courses (Disclaimer: This is an affiliate link. Find more information here)
- A tool to register your trademark
- Listen to the interview with Bobby on GDPR.
Find Bobby online
Share the love!
Share your thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!