What exactly is a ‘brand evolution’? Just like a personal evolution, a brand also requires the creator to dig deep and ask the hard questions like:
- Am I showing up in a way that feels good and is helpful to my audience?
- Does my design style represent the vibe and vision I want to portray?
- Is my brand still showcasing my values?
In this episode, Sundae Bean uncovers how a brand’s evolution directly correlates to one’s willingness to adapt and change to their own world, and to the one around them.
“There was enough discomfort and clarity to push me to change.”
Sundae takes listeners on her personal brand evolution, providing insights about how to get the most out of the process. She expounds on what true growth might feel like within your body and how to work with it. She also discusses how to collaborate with outside agencies to help you through this journey.
Sundae Schneider-Bean is an intercultural strategist, a transformation facilitator, and a solution-oriented coach. She supports individuals and organizations as they traverse through (and flourish beyond!) life quakes and other major shifts – no matter where they are. For almost a decade, her location-independent business has served individuals and world-class organizations from over 60 countries across six continents. Sundae’s mission is to help clients achieve ambitious goals while navigating transition. She leads several online groups with thousands of members and hosts the popular weekly podcast IN TRANSIT with Sundae Bean. Formerly known as Expat Happy Hour, it has enjoyed a top 5% global rank for six years straight.
What you will learn:
- The difference between rebranding and brand evolution
- Why the physical and emotional discomfort of transformation is a good sign for you and your business
- How to partner with branding and marketing organizations rather than employ them
Find Sundae Online:
- Website: www.sundaebean.com
- Facebook: Sundae Schneider-Bean, LLC
- Twitter: @SundaeBean
- Instagram: @sundaebean
- LinkedIn: Sundae Schneider-Bean
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!