It can be so easy to get overwhelmed or caught into all sorts of marketing strategies to grow a business.
“Don’t get caught up in the latest marketing tactics, nothing will work if you are not intentionally caring.”
In today’s episode I would like to share with you two important and simple things that I noticed can easily fall in the back burner of your business, and your attention.
Without these two rules, no business can survive on the long term.
What you will learn
- What are the two most important things to focus on in your business
- How to keep things simple and still grow your business consistently
- How to be intentional about the way you build authentic relationships while showing the value of your product or service
Resources and inspiration:
- What is a portable business and how to make it scalable
- Use this formula to sell without being salesy
Take action now:
- Share in the comments what was your greatest insight from these episodes!
- Do you enjoy listening to this podcast show? Leave on your review on your favorite app – iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play