Tandem Nomads is celebrating its 4th anniversary!
So many exciting things have happened in the past years but the transition from 2018 to 2019 has been one of the most pivotal moment.
This is an opportunity to share with you my journey, the highlights of the past year, but also my struggles, what I’ve learned from them and what resources I can share with you in order to help you take your business to the next level as well!
“You have to handle your personal life and your business, you can’t separate them”
This episode feels a little too vulnerable for me, as I am sharing also some personal challenges that I have experienced in the past year and how it affected my business. Although I am not yet feeling comfortable sharing too much about it, I think it is important that I start this conversation.
The reason I think so is because I am aware that sometimes I might give the impression that I’ve got it all figured out and I’ve got it all together. But I don’t… And I do not know anybody who does.
Running a business can be a tough journey. Also, you can’t always separate your personal life from your business, as your business just becomes part of you and who you are. It transforms and grows with you.
What you will learn
- What were the goals for 2019
- What worked and what did not work so well
- What are the learning lessons and resources that can also help you take your business to the next level
Resources and inspiration:
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself
- Time to think & make an unusual decision
- Behind the scenes of a relaunch strategy and business assessment
- 10 ways to get things done and control your time
- Preserve your health and the energy you need in your business with easy Ayurvedic recipes – Rashmi Zimburg
Take action now:
- Share in the comments what was your greatest insight from these episodes!
- Do you enjoy listening to this podcast show? Leave on your review on your favorite app – iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play