Most people often tend to move from one goal to another without taking the time to pause and reflect on what has happened in the past. Celebrate the wins and learn from the challenges.
“Take a step back to move forward and appreciate your journey”
In this episode, you will be able to reflect on what questions you need to ask yourself about your past achievements and roadblocks.
You will then see how you can plan your goals and the next steps in an effective way, and how to keep track of them even when things get hectic.
This episode is also available in a blog format:
What you will learn
- Why is it important to analyze the past before planning your next steps
- What guiding questions you can use to reflect on your past year
- How to plan your goals in an effective way but also to be mindful
Resources and inspiration:
- Is your business aligned with what you really want to achieve?
- 10 ways to get things done and control your time
- 4th anniversary, celebrating the good and the ugly!
Take action now:
- Share in the comments what was your greatest insight from these episodes!
- Do you enjoy listening to this podcast show? Leave on your review on your favorite app – iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play