We live in the best times ever, there are no more excuses to not create your own source of revenue and fulfillment on the move, especially if you are an expat partner.
However, there are some important things to be aware of in order to make it happen, especially for expats in general and expat partners in particular.
“There are no more excuses to not make it work.”
In this episode, you will learn how to evaluate your business to see if it is truly portable and how to make sure that all your activities allow you to create sustainable and consistent revenue, even when you live on the move and in constant transition.
What You Will Learn
- What questions you need to answer to evaluate if your business is location independent.
- How to lay out the activities of your business to make sure they are portable.
- What the 4 components are that will help you run those activities independently from where you live
This episode is also available in a blog format:
- Click here to find the article
Resources And Inspiration:
- Business Model Canvas tutorial
- Business Model Canvas template
- 15 examples of portable businesses
- Find a VA through Upwork or Fiverr
- Interview with Andrew Jernigan from Insured Nomads
- Understanding “drop shipping”
- Saliha Khanum’s Shop
- What to know about the legal set up of your portable business
- E-Residency in Estonia
- Three mistakes to avoid and make your business portable business
- What is a portable business and how to make it scalable
- What can expat spouses learn from digital nomads – With Katharina von Knobloch
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!