Nope, in this episode, I will not talk about how to create your unique competitive advantage… Actually, in a way I will!
You might already know that if you do not have competition, it is likely that there is no market for your business idea.So, I hope that you do have a lot of competition to be aware of.
However, while you know that competition is normal and important, you might be in one of these three situations:
- You fear your competition will copy you
- Your fear your competition thinks you are copying them
- You fear that your competition will steal your clients
Which one is the closest to the way you feel?
“Believe in the law of abundance and don’t let your ego get in your way”
Here is the big problem with this, the more you worry about your competition the more likely you will fail, because instead of focusing on making an impact for your clients, you are basing your decision on someone else’s business and client base.
In this episode, I will share with you how to embrace your competition and embrace the mindset that will allow you to grow your confidence, keep you competitive and become a true market leader.
What You Will Learn
- Why most people are afraid of competition
- How to embrace competition and the mindset of growth
- How to become a market leader and be ahead of your competition
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- How to stop comparing and start competing
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- Is imposter syndrome holding you back in your business? – With Melissa Parks
- Questions you need to ask when conducting your client survey
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!