Is this you Nomad Nation?
- Is your home country (passport country or tax base country) not allowing you to set up a company if you do not live a substantial amount of days there?
- Is your visa or resident permit in your host country not allowing you to work and set up a company from there?
- Are the barriers to entry or the fees to register a business in the country or countries where you are based way too high for you?
- Are you likely to move from one country to another every couple of years and need to set up a business that is location independent to not have to keep opening and closing a company locally?
If you said yes to at least one of these questions, this episode is for you!
Many global nomads, especially expat spouses, cannot set up their business anywhere because their home and/or host country’s regulations won’t allow them to do so.
Thanks to the E-Residency program this can change now and here is how it works.
“The E-residency program is a great solution to set up a location independent business,it is also a community of like-minded people.”
Katrin Vaga it the Head of PR for e-Residency program in Estonia. She is a former TV and radio journalist and a foreign correspondent based in Brussels and London. While leading the communication activities in the UK tech company, she also ran her own small but successful retail business. Today, working for e-Residency program, she is dedicated to introduce this unique opportunity to entrepreneurs around the world who are looking for the platform of transparent digital services that helps to launch and run their borderless and paperless business remotely with no bureaucracy.
What You Will Learn
- What the e-Residency is and what the benefits of this program are
- Why the e-Residency is a great solution to register a location independent business
- What you need to know before starting the process
Resources And Inspiration:
- How to start a company in Estonia & EU
- Service provides to set up your business in Estonia
- Learn how to set up the business with the service provider Xolo
- The Estonian e-Residents International Chamber Association
- E-residents of Estonia Facebook group
- How to legally set up your portable business – Rosiane Houngbo-Monteverde
Find Katrin online
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!