Recession-proofing your business is almost certainly going to mean making changes, whether you are just starting out as a portable business or already established. You need to be prepared to pivot your business to keep it going and growing.
This is the second part of a three-part series on recession-proofing your business. In the first part, we focused on assessing your challenges and opportunities.
“What problem are you solving when pivoting?”
If you have not already listened to this episode, I highly recommend you tune in to take the first step towards recession-proofing your business. You will find the link in the resources below.
In this episode, we will look at how to use your challenges and opportunities to help you identify how you can successfully pivot your business. You will also learn how intentionally making changes will help you keep your current customers and attract new ones.
What You Will Learn
- Why you need to address this crisis now, and how to do it effectively
- What the six pivots are that you can use to recession-proof your business
- What the one crucial question to determine your success is
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Listen to part 1 of this series on creating a recession-proof business
- Join Tandem Nomads Facebook group
- Find support for solo parenting
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!