As I celebrate the 5th anniversary of the Tandem Nomads podcast, I have so much to be grateful for.
“Do not take away the special gift you have that the world needs from you.”
In this episode I will share with you the 5 key lessons I have learned in the last five years of this podcast and the big transformations I have experienced along the way.
But I also want to celebrate YOU and thank you! I have created two special opportunities as part of my anniversary celebrations!
Take action now before Dec 1st 2020:
- Win a one to one marketing coaching session with me: send me an email by December 1st at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what your big takeaway from this episode or the podcast show in general is. I will randomly choose one of you to win this one-on-one session with me. If I get a big response, I will increase the number of sessions I give to make sure you have a good chance of winning!
- Be featured on a future Tandem Nomads episode: if you post a story (video or a photo) telling me you are a listener, what your business is and who you help on Instagram before December 1st and tag me @tandemnomads, I will share it with my followers!
You will get an EXTRA BONUS if you post a video of you showing your favorite way to celebrate! I’ll be dancing, and I can’t wait to see what you do.
I will choose one of you to be a guest on a future episode of the podcast.
What You Will Learn
- How you can win a free coaching session and a feature on the Tandem Nomads podcast
- What the 5 lessons that I have learned in the past 5 years are
- How Tandem Nomads started and where it is now
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Families in Global Transition
- Sundae Schneider-Bean
- Athrú Communications
- The Miracle Morning Books
- What type of learner and entrepreneur are you?
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!