Being a solopreneur should not mean going alone. You need to build connections, community and a strong support network to thrive in your personal life and your business. Surrounding yourself with the right people will help you find motivation, inspiration and growth!
“The solopreneur’s journey should not be a solitary journey”
This week I am sharing how you can find the right people to support you as a solopreneur, including the four big areas where you really need to have the right support to grow personally and build your business!
What You Will Learn
- What the difference is between solopreneurs who thrive and those who do not
- How to build the right community around your business to thrive
- What types of people and expertise you should look for
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Growing your business the meaningful way, the Go-Giver way! – With Bob Burg
- How to avoid isolation and find accountability peers
- Families in Global Transition
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition
- Tandem Nomads Facebook group
- Find a therapist on Expat Nest
- World Tree Coaching – Jodi Harris
- Interval Life Coach – Carolyn Parse Rizzo
- Expats on Purpose – Sundae Bean
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!