If you are serious about growing your business, increasing your revenue and gaining new clients, you need to make time to reflect on your business journey and set goals for the future.
Too often we rush ahead, getting busy and distracted, that we skip taking the time to really assess what’s going on, to celebrate all our achievements as well as learning from what has been happening in our business up to now. We also forget that goal setting is not a one-off exercise in the New Year – we have to keep reflecting on our goals throughout the year!
You cannot go forward without reflecting on what happened in the past and where you want to go now.
In this episode, I am sharing my four-step plan to help you intentionally reflect on your business journey, set ambitious goals for the future, take practical steps to realize those goals and also reflect on what you can learn from the process of setting goals itself.
What You Will Learn
- What the 4 steps are to analyze and set up your business goals
- What has to happen on a consistent basis for you to achieve those goals
- What you can do right now to take your business to the next level
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Full Focus Planner
- How to build your tribe to thrive as a solopreneur
- What door-to-door sales taught me about entrepreneurship
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!