If you want to generate real revenue on a regular basis, this is the episode for you.
One of the biggest challenges for many entrepreneurs is to be consistent. To be able to attract clients and grow your revenue, you need to show up and deliver consistently for your community.
“If you take your business seriously, you need to show up consistently! It is not negotiable!”
This week’s episode looks at how you can make sure to build this consistency in your business and what are the different areas of your business where you need to focus on building that consistency.
This is the second part of a three-part series based on my 3C™ system for building a successful portable business:
- Click here to listen to the first part on getting clarity around the key foundations of your business.
- Click here to listen to the third part on how to convert your efforts into revenue.
What You Will Learn
- Why consistency is crucial to your business success
- The areas in your business where you need to be consistent
- What mindset shift you need to work on to attract your ideal clients
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Growing your business the meaningful way, the Go-Giver way!
- How to create free content that will grow your portable business
- GDPR post 2018: What you need to know and do
- 10 ways to get things done and improve your productivity
- Beat overwhelm with time management from within
- How to build your tribe to thrive as a solopreneur
- Turning uncertainties into clarity about your business foundations
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!