So many solo-entrepreneurs struggle with the idea of selling their products and services. It feels uncomfortable and slimy because we have a big misconception about sales being about manipulating or controlling our customers.
Here is a huge secret that many solo-entrepreneurs still do not know – you cannot control whether someone’s decision to buy your product or service.
Once you understand that, you can start to focus on what you can control to create the best possible environment for sales to happen.
“To convert prospects into customers, you need to sell the solution to their problem, not your product or service.”
In this week’s episode, I am sharing what you can do to convert prospects to customers, and I promise, it will change how you feel about sales forever!
This is the final part of a three-part series based on my 3C™ system for building a successful portable business.
- Click here to listen to the first part on turning uncertainties into clarity about your business foundations
- Click here to listen to the second part on how to build consistency in your business to continuously attract clients
What You Will Learn
- How to describe your offer in a compelling way for your customers
- What the key matrix is that you need to keep track of to evaluate your sales
- What the one thing that you should never forget when doing business is
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!