When you are running your own business, you want to serve your customers and build as many positive relationships as you can. But when it comes to people asking you to do things for free, this can be really challenging.
It is hard to know what to say ‘yes’ to without taking time and energy away from growing your business, and yet we all experience that ‘fear of missing out’ on what might be a great opportunity.
“It is difficult to say “NO” to providing free work if you are not clear about what you truly want to say yes or no to.”
In this week’s episode, I will share with you how to choose when to say ‘yes’ to a request to do something for free and how to handle those occasions when you need to say ‘no’ without damaging your relationship.
What You Will Learn
- How to decide when to say yes to do something for free
- What you should offer for free to grow your business
- How to say no in a positive way
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- How to Say No When You Feel Pressured to Say Yes
- How to create free content that will grow your portable business
- Asetila Köstinger, expat partner in Ankara, Turkey.
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!