Most solopreneurs are failing to follow up with potential clients, especially when they don’t respond or say no!
If that is you, you need to know that you are leaving money on the table when you do that!
I get it – following up can feel very uncomfortable and the fear of rejection often stops us from showing up for our clients.
“You are leaving a lot of money on the table when you skip following up with potential clients systematically.”
In this episode, I explain the radical mindset shift that will change how you perceive following up with potential clients. You will also get some practical tips of how to do it effectively.
What You Will Learn
- What key mindset shift you need to make to follow up effectively
- How to follow up effectively with potential clients
- What to do when you do not get any answers
This Episode Is Also Available In A Blog Format:
Resources And Inspiration:
- Sales Follow-Up Statistics and Process – The Power of Follow-Ups
- What door-to-door sales taught me about entrepreneurship
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!