Do you want to have a business, but you don’t want to be the face of your business?
Unlike coaching, teaching and consulting, developing an e-commerce business can allow you to run a business while staying in the background.
However, not all online businesses and e-commerce businesses can be portable. In this episode, you will learn how to make sure that your e-commerce business can be portable.
“I noticed that I let my limiting beliefs dictate my business and decided to change that”
My guest in this episode, Susan Dib shares how she became an expert in e-commerce and learned how to make her business portable thanks to the drop shipping method. She also shares her tips on how it works.
Also, you will hear how Susan discovered some of her own self-limiting beliefs and the huge aha moment that led her to make a big shift in her business.
Susan Dib has a BSc. Civil Engineering, and a Masters in International Business (MIB) – EAE Business School/Camilo Jose Cela University (Spain) and is a certified Green Project Manager from GPM Global. Since 2005 she has lived in 3 continents as an expat spouse and is now located in New York where she launched her e-commerce businesses and developed her expertise in digital marketing. She also co-founded Vicomms NY, a New York City certified Women-owned Business Enterprise in the fields of branding and creative design, where she holds the position of business development.
What You Will Learn
- What kind of business you can create when you don’t want to be the face of your business
- How drop shipping works and allows e-commerce businesses to be portable
- What big aha moment made Susan radically shift her strategy and put herself out there
Resources And Inspiration:
- What is dropshipping? Shopify
- Affordable drop shipping courses at Udemy
- High ticket drop shipping course & products
- Susan’s aha moment (Scroll down to see her picture)
- Amazon FBA – Fulfillment by Amazon
Find Susan Online
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!