This episode is part of a series of episodes where I answer a question from the Tandem Nomads Audience in 15min.
“A great business idea starts from within and from knowing where your zone of genius is. “
This is a question from Gina who asks:
When should I make the jump from wearing all the hats to creating a team?
While answering this question I will also give you some extra guidance.
What You Will Learn
- The right time to start hiring an assistant and building your team
- Where to find an assistant and what tasks you can delegate when you are just getting started
- How to grow a strong team that will allow you to focus on your zone of genius and grow your business for the long term
Resources And Inspiration:
- Download your free workbook to build the foundations of a successful portable business.
- Clock Work by Mike Michalowich
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman
- The driven vision leader
Do you have a question you’d like me to address in the podcast show?
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!