When you are setting your goals for the next year in your business, or even in your personal life, do you take time to pause and reflect? If you don’t, you are missing opportunities to learn and celebrate! More importantly, not taking this time to pause and look back could stop you from growing your business in the future.
You cannot keep growing if you do not have the discipline to sit down and think about your past year.
In this week’s episode, I am sharing the three big questions you need to ask yourself about the past before you set your goals for the future!
What you will learn:
- Why it is important to reflect on your past goals before planning the next ones
- What 3 questions you need to answer before planning your goals
- How you can be sure to remember those important strategic decisions you made so you can look back on them
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode 233: Beyond Portable: build a business that is sustainable through any transition
- Find the book: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How To Lose Your Mind And Create A New One, By Dr. Joe Dispenza
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!