With so many business resources online, it’s reasonable to rely on the outside world to make decisions and navigate our entrepreneurial journey. However, in doing so, we run the risk of ignoring a more profound resource – our intuition.
Using your intuition is good for making decisions, especially for making the right ones.
In this episode Cath Brew talks about the importance of intuition, how to develop yours and why your business needs it. She explains the difference between emotions and intuition, how to recognize these differences and why one may interfere with business efficiency whilst the other improves it. For anyone who wants to learn more, this chat with Cath will help you expand your inner world to make better business decisions.
“The more we learn how to access our discomforts, the less they have a hold over us”
Cath is an artist who illustrates and educates about marginalized experiences for positive change with a focus on identity, belonging and expat life. She is also a shamanic practitioner and runs ‘Crock-of-Shit-Free’ Spiritual Guidance in which she helps clients to find inner peace and heal from emotional wounds – including childhood trauma, ancestral trauma, limiting beliefs, difficult relationships, and other internal struggles.
What you will learn:
- How to recognize your intuition and decipher it from your fears and anxieties
- Why using your intuition improves business and personal well-being
- When to be honest with yourself and push through anyway
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode 232: The simple thing solo entrepreneurs can do to support gender diversity and non-binary people with Cath Brew
- Listen to episode 174: The art of selling your art – With Cath Brew
- Find the book: Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One
Find Cath Online
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!