If looking at your bank account fills you with dread and you’re not in love with your bank balance, this episode is for you. Worrying about money, feeling shame around business earnings, and experiencing debt anxiety is normal, but it doesn’t have to be.
In this episode Vangile Makwakwa talks about how to recognise when a money trauma exists, and the ways in which it influences our lives and our businesses. She shares her inspiring story of working through her own traumas, clearing a large debt and now helping others to do the same.
Money traumas are never about the money
In sharing her personal story, she encourages you to reflect upon your own circumstances and offers insights into why entrepreneurs look in the wrong place to solve their money worries. Vangile also invites you to consider a different way of approaching marketing and selling and it’s one that you will love!
Vangile Makwakwa is an author, speaker, World Traveler, Founder of Wealthy Money, wealth coach, yogi and a podcast host. Vangile is passionate about helping people heal their ancestral money trauma so they can unlock their inner money guru and thrive.
What you will learn:
- How to start to unlock your personal traumas around money
- Why understanding your emotions and body sensations is so important for managing your money
- Ways in which to shift a negative mindset or fears about selling
Find Vangile online:
- Website: www.wealthy-money.com
- Instagram: @vangilemakwakwa
- Twitter: @VangileMakwakwa
- LinkedIn: @Vangile Makwakwa
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!