When a business is growing and clients are continuously coming through the door, it is an exciting place to be and to celebrate!
However, that growth can also lead to overwhelm, stress and even burnout. In fact, this happens more often than you may think!
Based on my experience working with my clients, talking to many of my peers and my own personal experience, I will share with you in this episode the different reasons why I believe this happens.
I will also cover the 4 steps to avoid getting stuck in that unfortunate situation and build a business that is sustainable for the long run!
Make your business work for you, and not the other way around!
In fact, the way you are used to doing business, initially may not fit to the size of your business now, or even to the stage of life where you are.
Make sure to observe how you are growing and make the necessary adjustments so that you can thrive and design a business that is aligned with the life you truly want.
What you will learn:
- What are the scenarios and causes when business growth leads to overwhelm
- What steps to take if you are in that situation
- What the most important things are to keep in mind to lead a business that works for you
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- Listen to episode 212: Breaking the taboos about entrepreneurs’ mental health – With Erin Long
- Book: The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- Listen to episode 266: The journey to brand evolution and transformation – With Sundae Bean
- Book: Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself
- Listen to episode 268: 3 mistakes that ruin your profit and prevent you from paying yourself – with Anna Maria Moore
- Book: Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business
- Listen to episode 257: How to hire the right virtual assistant and grow your team
- Listen to episode 253: Breaking the glass ceiling without being broken
Share Your Love!
Share Your Thoughts!
Connect with the Tandem Nomads community and share your comments!