Tandem Nomads is going through major events. Amel Derragui, the host, tells you about some important changes with the show, some milestones and learned lessons on the past year that you will need to know yourself if you want to start a portable business. She shares her feeling behind organizing the first live Tandem Nomads event, reflects on the past year of Tandem Nomads, her motivations and lessons she’s learned.
Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Start and perfect later.
Some highlights from this episode:
- Details on the upcoming panel discussion in New York: Expat Spouses, Careers and Entrepreneurship
- Lessons from one year of Tandem Nomads
- Advice on how to overcome the need for perfection
- Celebrating milestones no matter how big or small
- Podcast episodes will now be launched every other Tuesday
- And there’s a big project coming for 2017
The focus of Tandem Nomads is still about creating our portable career and business but will continue to share helpful resources, provide inspiration and support in all topics related to being a Tandem Nomad. Don’t miss out and Sign up for the newsletter.
And don’t forget, the most important part of your journey may be sharing your experience, frustrations and desires. Find the community that will support and help you along the way. And the best way to do that is to: