This is probably the most difficult podcast episode I’ve ever recorded. I have a difficult announcement to make but not without some key takeaways. Listen in to understand why I’m taking time to think and reflect on the podcast and my business. It’s important for me to make sure Tandem Nomads moves forward in the right direction to keep serving expat partners in their goals of creating portable businesses.
Taking time to reflect in order to move forward
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How I’m balancing being strategic and being creative
- Why aligning my business goals with personal goals is important
- My fears regarding my decision
Don’t miss out on what’s going on this summer at Tandem Nomads, sign up for updates. And be the first to know when the podcast re-launches.
Highlights from the episode
- The big announcement (01min:24sec)
- Why this is a hard one for me (04min:54sec)
- The need for time to reflect (07min:06sec)
- Why I’m taking a break (08min:00sec)
- Life balance doesn’t exist (12min:43sec)
- My fears in taking a pause from the podcast (14min:38sec)
- What to expect over the summer from Tandem Nomads (22min:22sec)
- Practice what you preach (24min:10sec)
Take Action Now!
- Sign up to find out when the podcast re-launches and get curated lists of past episodes straight to your inbox
- Send me an email or leave a comment to answer this:
- What stage of your business are you at right now?
- What kind of content do you need to hear?
- What constructive feedback do you have for Tandem Nomads?
Thank you so much for listening!