Do you sometimes hesitate or struggle when you have to describe effectively your business in a networking event or on your marketing materials (ex: website, sales page, brochure?)
You do not have to worry about this anymore!
“Knowing the exact vocabulary that your clients use to express their needs is key!”
In this episode, I will share with you very practical templates you can use to describe your business, product or service and attract more clients or referrals!
What you will learn:
- What is the preliminary exercise to do before promoting your business
- What are the 4 types of information you need to give when you describe your offer
- Why you should use the term “promise” instead of “elevator pitch”
- How to create your “promise” statement and describe your product or service to attract clients
- How to describe what you do when you are not talking to a potential client but still encourage referrals
- How to use the “promise” template when networking
- How to use the “promise” template on your salespage
This episode is also available in a blog format
Resources and inspiration:
- Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich: Create Winning Ads, Web Pages, Sales Letters and More
- TN95: How to create free content that will grow your portable business
- TN97: How to find your niche & become the go-to-expert – Marielle Evertsz
Take Action Right Now
- Download your free templates to describe your business effectively and attract clients! Click here
- Did you learn useful tips in this episode? Please share your feedback below!