It is not easy to find the right like-minded peers when growing a portable business, working remotely and living on the move.
However, it is very important to surround yourself with people who can bring you the feedback, energy, motivation, accountability and knowledge you need to grow your business.
“You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with” – Jim Rohn
In this episode, I will share with you how to surround yourself with the right people, find your accountability peers or run a mastermind to thrive in your entrepreneurial journey.
What you will learn:
- What not to expect from your immediate social circles
- What is the first thing to do to find the right people to support you in your business
- How to make sure to choose the right peers to exchange with on a regular basis
- How to organize an accountability partnership or a mastermind that truly helps you take your business to the next level
Resources and inspiration:
Take Action Right Now
- Find an accountability partner or mastermind in the Tandem Nomads community
- Join the Tandem Nomads FB group if you have not already