Nomad Nation, it is time to live in our century and be innovative!
There are some skills that are nowadays in high demand and that can be so easily turned into a profitable and portable business.
I would love to see more expat partners take the opportunity to venture into these fields.
If you are not afraid of stretching your comfort zone or learning some tech and hard skills, this is your opportunity to find some great success!
If you already have a business, this will help you know what tasks and expertise you should delegate wisely to grow.
What you will learn:
- What skills that would be a great business opportunities for expat spouses
- Why it is important to consider these skills
- What you need know when you go into one of these business ideas
This episode is also available in a blog format:
Resources and inspiration:
- 3 Reasons Why Starting a Business is THE Solution for Expat Partners
- The 25 most in-demand technical skills of 2019, according to LinkedIn
- These are the 10 most in-demand skills of 2019, according to LinkedIn
Take action now:
- Share in the comments what was your greatest insight from these episodes!
- Do you enjoy listening to this podcast show? Leave on your review on your favorite app – iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play